**The cool and convenient**
_Because whether you want privacy or company, it's perfect_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a spot to make plenty of new friends? When you want space, just retreat to your furnished bedroom. It's the best of both worlds.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed in here. You'll get a cosy bedroom with an independent key, a huge desk, and plenty of storage. You've even got a basic kitchenette with a fridge and stove. That means snacks at any hour!
We think it’s ideal for easy-going and social individuals looking for a home full of character. You're a 10-minute walk from the edge of the city centre, and the same distance from the beautiful Josaphat Park. It's never dull here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You have a desk, storage, and your own kitchenette.
- All the common areas are cleaned for you at no extra cost.
- You're surrounded by cool restaurants and a range of public transport.
**But you need to know this...**
- This room is in a residence hall. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- This residence offers shared bathrooms. Men's and women's facilities are separate.
- You've got your own kitchenette, but it isn't fully equipped and doesn't have an oven or dishwasher. It has a stove and fridge, so you still have the basics.
- This room is on the 1st floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
**And this too...**
- There's no washing machine or dryer in this residence hall, but there's a laundromat not too far away.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a nicely furnished 1st-floor, bedroom for rent in a residence hall on Rue de la Constitution, Brussels. Your room has a kitchenette with a fridge and stove, and you'll have access to communal bathrooms.
This property is ideal for social butterflies looking for convenience. Grab your new friends, you'll love visiting local cafés and checking out iconic locations like the botanical gardens together.